Employment Law During COVID-19 - Webinar Recording
(60 minutes) In this recorded webinar, Mark Sullivan, Partner Workplace Relations & Safety, Landers & Rogers Lawyers discusses the employment issues that have arisen for businesses and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic of 2020.
Topics discussed in the presentation include:
- When can an employer ‘stand down’ an employee from work without pay?
- Can an employer change hours or work and employment conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How have awards and employment legislation been varied to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How does the JobKeeper regime operate?
- What options exist for employers in managing through the crisis and navigating a return to work for staff when conditions allow?